YES, No one can deny that getting a JOB in a reputed company is a cakewalk now. Getting a JOB and landing into a reputed company is a bit difficult in the current scenario. So we are here with some tips and tricks. If you follow these approaches, go with some good study material and work on your skills then surely this journey will be a cakewalk for you.
Round 1 (Aptitude / Coding)
If you posses either of these skills i.e, aptitude or coding then clearing round one is quite easy for you . However for companies like TCS and Infosys weightage of coding is high. Some companies also conducts additional rounds like Group discussion and Pseudo Code Writing. We will discuss each aspect in detail in the Whatsapp Group.
Round 2 (Interview - Technical / HR)
The whole placement preparation can be divided into 10 parts:-
- Design a perfect RESUME- Having a perfect resume always helps, as some companies also shortlist students based on their resume. A recruiter catches a good and suitable resume only in 10 to 15 seconds. Even some companies have tools and algorithms to scan a good resume. So this is very important to have a good resume.
- At least Two Core Subjects- Surely this is the right time to analyze, which is your favorite core subject. It does not include either you have scored fine on that subject or not. But you should have your basics clear on that particular subject.
- Technical Skills- If you are in the 2nd or 3rd year, start working on your technical skills in fields like Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Python, and so on. Most importantly try to build your connections with your seniors, so that you could have, the proper idea of how to get into these domains and what can be really important for interview purposes.
- Software and programming languages – If you are CS/IT student, then you should have at least one programming language knowledge and related software. And for Non-CS/IT students, if you are having knowledge of any programming language, it would add +1 in your resume. Because you would be having knowledge of an extra skill with your domain.
- Soft Skills- Soft skills are basically your secrets, that describes you. It describes your personality traits like communication skills and social skills that reflect you in your workplace.
- At least 2 mini-projects- Projects play a vital and very important role during interviews. Generally, mini-projects include your learning experience and knowledge of the programming language or any particular domain. .
- At least 1 major project- Major project is something that silently defines all about you. You should have a good domain project and that should be accomplished under the guidance of a well-experienced person. Having a good major project would leave a good impact on the interviewer. Sometimes it happens, your whole interview revolves around your projects and that is a plus point for you.
- Workshops and Certifications- You should be very specific and unique while choosing workshops and certifications. If you are standing with something extra than the crowd, then half of the process will be in your hands.
- Personality grooming- You must have heard about ‘FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION’. And this statement becomes true here. Your personal grooming is a way to express yourself without using words. During the interview, every brick of yours builds a bridge that you are hoping to cross.
10. Confidence – The final key to crack the interview.